Search Elaina's Blog

Monday, May 8, 2017

The beginning.

This will be a journey that I am going to share with you. I love all things beauty, crafts, DIY. I like to create. Whether that be creating a bit of light into someone's life or creating changing within myself. Through this blog I hope to provide people with my unbiased opinion on things that's I try. Things that I buy, at full price or discount, or receive for free. I want to provide detailed long term reviews. I see so many reviews done where the person has just tried the product for a day or two , using a beauty cream as a for instance, and rant about how soft their face is. What about two weeks later?  Long term effects?  Any interactions with other products?  So many questions!  I'm a very curious person by nature and finding these answers are my mission!  So ladies and gentlemen let's find some products and companies that may help make our lives just a little bit better or more convenient. I am so excited to be able to share this journey with anyone willing and able. Let's go!

No comments:

Post a Comment